We work hard to keep the marketplace safe. But we can’t do it alone. We need your help to keep selling and buying safe for everyone.
Keep it neighborly.
Buyers and sellers on Listinge.com are real people. They are not retailers and most are not professionals. Treat them like you would your neighbor.
Accurately represent yourself and your stuff to them. Only list items you intend to sell. At a price you intend to sell it at. If you negotiate, do so in good faith.
- Sending chat messages intended to threaten, degrade, or harass another user
- Listing items associated with hate groups or glorifying violence
- Sending messages or listing items with racial slurs
- Listings or messages that provide false information
Keep it safe.
To keep you safe, we recommend that all communication takes place in the platforms and not to share personal or financial information for online transactions.
- Attempting to take a transaction off the Listinge.com.
- Trades or partial trades (trading items so neither user pays or only partially pays)
Keep it legal.
We follow the law. So should you. All listed items must be legal to sell and legal to ship — under federal, state and local law. If you don’t own it, don’t sell it.
We are also required to comply with the regulations of the payment processors and other partners that we work with.
See something that doesn’t feel right? We’re here for you. Reach out to us through the Help Center.