How to contact Listinge Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) designated agent
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act is a U.S. copyright law that allows copyright owners and their representatives to notify online businesses about allegedly infringing content posted by their users.
Listinge complies with the law, our Terms of Service and related policies (see Prohibited Conduct and Prohibited Items).
The fastest and easiest way to send a DMCA report of alleged copyright infringement to our designated agent is to fill out our online form. This allows us to process notices efficiently and enables authorized reporters to quickly send complete reports.
If you wish to reach our designated agent through other (potentially slower) methods, you can contact:
Attn: Designated Copyright Agent
Jl Sekar Putih No.01, Gethuk, Pagung, Kec. Semen
Kediri, Jawa Timur 64161, Indonesia
Email us at [email protected]
Please keep in mind that if you submit a report to our designated agent by any means other than through our online form, your report must meet all the requirements below:
To report infringement to Listinge designated agent, please use our online form. If you are not able to use the reporting form, you may send a notice of infringement via email to [email protected], which must include all the following information:
- A signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the intellectual property owner whose right has been allegedly infringed upon. Signatures may be provided electronically by typing your name;
- Identification or description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed. Provide URL links to your website, or elsewhere on the web;
- Identification or description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Listinge site: provide the Listinge listing URL for each item you allege is infringing;
- The name of the intellectual property owner and contact information for the representativeluding name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the listing(s) or item(s) for sale identified above is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your report is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Keep in Mind:
If you misrepresent that material is infringing, you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees). Therefore, if you are not sure whether the material is infringing, please contact an attorney before submitting a notice to Listinge. Fraudulent or abusive notices or other misuse of Listinge Intellectual Property Policy may result in account termination or other legal consequences.
Counter Notice Requirements
If you believe that a DMCA Notice has been submitted in error, and that your posting was not infringing, you may contact our Designated Copyright Agent at the contact information provided above to submit a written counter-notification. Under the DMCA, a counter-notice must include the following information:
- Identification or description of the copyrighted material that was removedluding the Listinge listing number;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material (whether or not it was intentional);
- Your contact informationluding your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address you provided is located (or, if you live outside the United States, the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California) and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the DMCA Notice or an agent of such person;
- Your physical or electronic signature